All items offered on Doux Clothings are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item(s) just for you for the best quality!
Shipping carrier: USPS, DHL, EMS, Local Post
Orders are processed when the payment is accepted.
Note for Christmas Season:
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
International: November 25th
Standard Shipping: December 13th
Express Shipping: December 18th
1. SHIPPING & HANDLING
DELIVERY TIME = PROCESSING TIME + SHIPPING TIME
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Processing Time: 2 – 5 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- Economy (3-7 business days after fulfillment) (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- Ground (1-3 business days after fulfillment) (Cannot be delivered to a PO Box)
- Two-Day (1-2 business days after fulfillment) (Cannot be delivered to a PO Box)
- Overnight (1business day after fulfillment) (Cannot be delivered to a PO Box)
- International Shipping (1-2 business days after fulfillment) (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
At the moment, our shipping cannot deliver to US Military bases. We apologize in advanced for this inconvenience.
2. SHIPPING FEE
- Free Shipping all order over 79 USD and up
- Economy First item : 5 USD – Per additional item : 1.5 USD
- Ground First item : 10 USD – Per additional item : 2 USD
- Two-Day First item : 20 USD – Per additional item : 5 USD
- Overnight First item : 35 USD – Per additional item : 5 USD
- International Shipping First item : 12 USD – Per additional item : 5 USD
3. ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 3-7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
If it is over your estimated arrival date, please contact us, and we can take care of this for you.
4. INCORRECT ADDRESS
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because we are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address.
If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.